Pocket Games is a custom app and game developer. We have a genuine passion for gaming and are able to work with many genres, age groups and technology platforms to assist you with your game project. For those who are already in game production, we offer assets for sale, both with and without exclusive copyright. You will also find our apps, games and assets for sale on this site. Your quest starts here!
We create mobile games for Android and iOS devices — smartphones and tablets. We also build PC games.
We use both Unity and UE4 to build cross-platform 2D and 3D games. They can deploy across all devices.
We are integrating the capabilities of AR/VR/MR technology to provide a truly enhanced gaming experience.
NOVEL WORDS COLLECTION is a database of challenging words and meanings found in English Literary Fiction. Such challenging words and expressions fall within the following types:
• foreign (i.e., non-English)
Currently, the app contains challenging words for the following novels:
• A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
• Blood Meridian by Cormac McCarthy
• Dubliners by James Joyce
• Gulliver’s Travels by Jonathan Swift
• Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov
• Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert
• Naked Lunch by William S. Burroughs
• Son And Lovers by D. H. Lawrence
• Tender is the Night by F. Scott Fitzgerald
• The Count Of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas
• The French Lieutenant’s Woman by John Fowles
• The Odyssey by Homer
• Tropic Of Cancer by Henry Miller
• Ulysses by James Joyce
• Under The Volcano by Malcolm Lowry
Additional literary novels are added at regular intervals throughout the year.
So, whenever you read or study a novel in the app’s list, you can quickly search or browse through the database for the meanings of those words which challenge you.
Hence, with Novel Words Collection at your fingertips, you will immediately benefit with the quickest method to access required meanings – not only to avoid delays but also to have a more enjoyable and informative reading experience.